In the sense of beard oil, the product largely responsible for Striking Viking's popularity, this means we include not just a couple ingredients, but a synergistic blend of ingredients proven to deliver a healthier and better looking beard. Read this list of ingredients to understand exactly how a beard oil can one of the best purchases for your beard.
- Jojoba Oil: This oil is distinctively known for its excellent moisturizing ability. The properties of jojoba oil closely resemble human sebum which is a natural skin lubricant and moisturizer produced by the body.
- Argan Oil: Extracted from the nut of the argan tree, this oil contains naturally occurring Vitamin E and antioxidants. The moisturizing and nourishment abilities of this oil contribute to a healthier beard.
- Grape Seed Oil: This oil's natural properties contribute to its effectiveness as an emollient and are also the reason the oil is believed to be a mild astringent. Grapeseed oil is often used to target damaged and stressed areas.
- Hazelnut Oil: Possessing great penetrating abilities known to counteract and soothe skin conditions such as dryness and irritation, this oil is a welcomed ingredient in every beard owner's routine.
- Coconut Oil: As a widely known product, coconut oil is used in various applications. This oil's effectiveness is displayed by its capacity to both moisturize and soften the beard.
- Almond Oil: Organic sweet almond oil is said to help counteract and soothe skin conditions including itching and dryness. It is also easily absorbed into the skin and can be used as an effective emollient, making it a popular ingredient used throughout the beard care industry.